Monday, June 11, 2007

How will Shelby wake up in the morning?


Yes, Shelby did get behind the bumper pad and was just doing a few bench presses with it. I guess Mom and I should have put one more tie on it huh? O'well Shelby thought it was great fun to play with.

Another day but a different way. We had to wake her up to go to church and it doesn't look like she is up for getting up. I am so surprised that she can actually sleep with the blanket over her head like that. She cracks me up!










Shelby has become quite the CRAZY sleeper we never know how she will wake up in the morning. Some of them look so uncomfortable!

1 comment:

Molly said...

She must get that from her dad b/c the Annie I know always slept in the same position...on her tummy looking like a three year old who had to pee. HAHA!! :)