Tuesday, February 5, 2008

BIG NEWS!

The Scott household has been very exciting the last couple of weeks, we have had some huge decisions and blessings in our life and we just wanted to share it with all our family and friends! We accepted the job in Boise, ID yesterday so we are so stoked to actually be moving where we want to live. The opportunity is so perfect for us and Jon will be able to be part owner if we love it after a year. It is so exciting that Jon is going to be a dentist in just a few short months and we couldn't be happier with his job. We have been looking at houses up there and compared to Vegas we will be able to afford a mansion which is very good news so we can get out of our cute little condo.

The other great news that we have is that we are expecting our 2nd child in Sept. We are so blessed to have been able to get pregnant this time in just 10 short months!!!! Maybe we are finally getting the hang of it or something because Shelby took 2 1/2 years to get here. I am super sick with this one, which is not that fun especially when anything and everything that I eat ends up coming up. But I am not complaining because the outcome is so worth the agony of a few months (I'll be able to hold it over them when they are acting up later :))

We are so blessed in our lives and I am always amazed at all the things the Lord does for our little family. It seems as if everything is just falling into place even better than I had ever dreamed of. I have the most amazing husband who loves me so much. He has been so great with helping me out the last month of so. He even gets up with Shelby and gets her dressed, fed, and hair done before they come and wake me up. I cherish every minute that I get to be his wife. I also have the cutest little girl! She is such a happy baby and a joy to have around. I couldn't imagine life without her, she definately has her parents wrapped around her finger. We are so blessed and thankful!

18 comments:

Brady Fam said...

Congratulations!!! Pregnancy- My guess is BOY. What does the Chinese Pregnancy Calendar say? :)Job- I guess that's good.;) I am really going to miss having you here! Definite big news!

Haley said...

Yah!!!! We are so excited for you guys, a bit saddened by the big move, but we knew it would happen. So I'm hoping for another girl for you, it'll be perfect to use everything over again... then again you'll be in a different climate, hmmmm. If it's a boy we have some things you can use!

The Atwood's said...

Awesom!!! Congratulations!!! Boise will be awesome and Amber can visit you when ever she is in the area. I bet you are having a boy if you are super sick. That's my bet!

Kate said...

I can not be more excited for you, words cannot express... WOW! I have no guesses as to what you are having, but I think we are both a little partial to girls. A boy could be good though... right? :)

Ames Family said...

YAY!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Maybe it is a boy? And Idaho will be fantastic. CONGRATS!

Elizabeth J. said...

What wonderful news! On both accounts! We are so happy for you!

K+C=M+K said...

Congrats!! Those are both very good news to hear! I'm so excited for your pregnancy- that's awesome Annie and I hope you start feeling better here soon! Tell your husband we say congratulations on his new job! I've heard really great things about Boise and how it is a really fun city to live in with lots of cool people. What are the bunko girls going to do without you?!! Take care and keep in touch!

Erica said...

Wa hoo! We knew that you guys could do it. After all the practicing you guys have been doing you're getting better at it!! No more DIET COKE for you. I hope that you're dealing well. I will bring you some caffeine free Diet Coke if you want. You might throw it up but I think that even the taste would be good for you. Call me if you're up to hanging out.

Crystal said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you! On both accounts. Little miss preggo, I love it! A little jealous, but so happy. Bummed about the move, but we knew it was coming. Wish I could get out of dodge too. I am so stoked for you guys. You finally get to move on and make some money. Let's just hope there's a lot of people who like to eat candy up there in Boise, lots of teeth to fix!! You will be missed...

Kaymee said...

Congratulations!!!! I knew that last trip to the chiropracter would do the trick!!! :)

Kaymee said...

we will miss you!!

The Nebeker Six Pack said...

Both are wonderful news. We'll miss you here, but I totally understand about moving and jobs. I'm so jealous that you get to move to Boise!!! Maybe someday we'll be move up and be in the same ward again. Can't wait to hear about the new baby...keep us posted.

Vicki said...

Congrats on both!! I can't wait to see you here! Who are you going to work with? When will you be here? Let us know so that we can help you get all moved in and I will have dinner ready!! Love, Vicki

Robin said...

Congrats on all your awesome news! The future looks bright for you guys!

Steffani said...

Congrats! I love your blog! Now we will be able to keep in touch better!

Alexis said...

Congrats on the pregnancy and getting the job you want. It is crazy that we are so grown up and making grown up decisions. We need to get together before you move. We live so close and never see each other.

Molly said...

Well, now I KNOW that the Secret is a bunch of BALONEY!! I wanted Cedar City, but you chose Boise. I guess Boise is cool, and I guess I'm happy for you to move there. At least it's closer to St. George than frickin Florida! Love ya!

Marylin said...

Congrats that is sooo exciting! I know that you told me a while back but I have been a little slow in getting back to you! Things have been crazy around here with three!! I am so happy for you guys! I keep hoping we will get to move someday too :)