Monday, August 11, 2008

What a Rollercoaster!!!

Well I am still home for the rest of the day, but tonight I am going in to the hospital again and this time they are going to take the baby (Libby). I am really excited to get this chapter closed in our lives, but I am REALLY nervous too. She will be 35 weeks which is way better than 28 weeks when we thought she was going to have to come so I am grateful for that. I keep passing Galstones so the doctors have decided it is just too risky to keep her in there for me and for her. They are worried that one will get stuck which can cause everything that we have just finished, plus they don't think that Libby or myself would do as well this time. So we are going to have a new bundle of joy in our life by tomorrow and we feel so blessed to have this miracle happen in our lives. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support I know that there has been much help from above to have such miracles happen. We can't wait to have another little (very little) girl in our family and Shelby is stoked. Today she saw the ultrasound and pointed up to the screen and said Libby, she melts my heart everyday! I am hopeful that things will go well tonight and they say that Libby is already 5 1/2 pounds. (I think it is great that I have lost weight this pregnacy and the baby has continued to gain, count your many blessings; right?) so the doctors are saying about 2 weeks in the NICU, but she is a fighter so I wouldn't be surprised if it is sooner. I will post pics. a little later of how big I am!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

annie!!
i am so excited for you! you are right, what a rollercoaster. but you have finally come into the station, you're just waiting for them to unlock the metal bar! i hope everything goes well with the delivery and with you. i will keep your family in my prayers. and i can't wait to see the pictures.

Abby said...

i am so excited for you guys!! i can't wait to see her pictures. i am sure everything will be just fine, and little miss libby is a fighter am i wouldn't be surprized if she was not in the NICU at all. we love you and your in our prayers.
abby

Liz Prisbrey said...

You are such a trooper Annie! I was so glad to see you had blogged. I have been so worried about you and little Libby. You have such amazing strength and I am so so happy you are doing better. When I was first reading what happened Jess walked in and found me in tears. His response was, "stop reading those blogs that make you cry." So sensitive! Anyway, when you have time, please keep us updated.

Marylin said...

Oh yay how exciting to see your little girl but I will keep you all in prayers that everything goes well and that she will come home sooner rather than later! Can't wait to see pics! Love ya

Kaymee said...

Good luck and congrats!!!! I am glad she has lasted this long in you!! can't wait to see pics!

The Webber's said...

Good luck with everything! I am so glad that things have worked out as well as they have the last few weeks for you! We are very excited to see cute little Libby!!!

Brady Fam said...

I was so happy when I got the text message with the news! My shoulders literally relaxed. Phew. Congratulations and I hope things get even better.