Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random Pictures

Shelby got new sidwalk chalk and she thinks that it is awesome, we play in the backyard EVERYDAY! She likes to do her own eye shadow with the blue (she's an 80's baby!)
Here is her action shot, she colors one spot then sprints to the next spot that she is going to color as if the sidewalk is going to walk away.
Libby being super cute and just waiting for mom to come back and change her bum.
This is one of the only pics that I have with me and Libby in it. She is all ready for sleep in her jungle jammies.

bootielicious Shelby in her swimming pool
This is the day that we finally got to bring Libby home from the hospital. It was only 15 days but it seemed like eternity being away from her. Doesn't she look stoked to be home! Really she is a very happy baby, but when the camera comes out so do the tears. (mother like daughter)
First Bath, not quite sure, it ended up being a scream fest so Jon just did it as fast as possible.
Libby trying out her swing, she doesn't weigh enough so even on the first setting it about throws her out of her seat it gets going so fast.
Shelby wanted me to take a picture of her "fast shoes" she got these while Grandma and Grandpa Hammons were here and she won't wear anything else. She always tells me "I fast in pretty pink shoes; they fast"

Anyway here are a few Pictures that we have taken in the last little while, I feel like I am always running around like a chicken with my head cut off so I haven't taken many pictures. Poor Libby, we have like a million pics of Shelby when she was little, but hardly any with her. I guess that is what happens when you are the second child....right?



14 comments:

Erica said...

Annie,

We are so glad that you are doing well. The girls both look so beautiful. Thanks for keeping us updated.

The Andres Family

Ames Family said...

Oh my goodness Annie, what a rollercoaster you have been through. I am so glad to hear you and Libby are doing well. Libby is beautiful! And Shelby---wow! She is so grown up. Love the pictures.

Liz Prisbrey said...

That is too funny that she calls them her "fast shoes!" When Mason first learned how to run and got some tennis shoes he would call them his "faster shoes." :-)

I can't believe how big both girls look! And Shelby's hair is so long. Of course you look amazing! Like you wouldn't.

Jami said...

I am so glad you are doing good. You look great! Your girls are beautiful!! I'm glad you posted it.

The Knudsen Family said...

Annie,
Shelby is getting so big and looks soo cute. Libby is looking great too. She is very cute. You look good and I am glad that you are doing better.
Kelly

Molly said...

So cute! I can't believe how much older Shelby looks! And you are ONE HOT MAMA!! :) Love ya.

Erica said...

Hello, you already look great. I guess being hospitalized doesn't have anything to do with being so skinny. But if you are looking for anything positive in being so sick, then here's something for you. You're already freaking skinny. I just love you and wish I could play with my sweet little daugher-in-laws. I think that Libby looks like Shelby. I'm sorry girlfriend, but it looks like you might have the same problem that I do. Your husbands genes are more dominant than yours! Call me when you get half a second.

The Webber's said...

Annie-
So glad to see some updates from you! Your girls are so cute and Shelby is looking so grown up! Her hair is so cute and looks so much lighter or something different. I am glad that you are feeling a little better! Give me a call when your life gets a little bit more back to normal!

familiesarepriceless said...

I'm glad your home and doing good. I think about you alot. Cute pictures!

Christa said...

Annie- so glad you are doing well! You look amazing! Your girls are totally adorable! Miss getting your myspace updates- so I'm linking you so I can easily keep track! Jen says to tell you Hi.
-Christa

Haley said...

Cru had a great time yelling, "Bell-bee, Bell-be", which I'm sure is Shelby, right? And he cracks me up on saying Libby...can't even begin to write what he says. It's hilarious. Can't wait to come visit you all and see the new babe and house... you too!

Kristi Holt said...

Annie-
You are an amazing person and mother!! Your girls are beautiful and so blessed to have you both as parents! Hang in there and just remember that you will always be their BEST mommy! We miss you so much and I love your updates. So glad your all doing better.

Marylin said...

I love the pics your girls are soo cute!! And I thought I would let you know that I dedicated a little something to you on my blog so when you get a moment you will have to give it a visit!! So glad you are doing well and that all you scott's are home together!! :)

Kate said...

So glad to see more Libby pictures! She is just as beautiful as Shelby!