Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pumpkin patch


Yes I am well aware of how late this post is, but when I am pregnant it takes me longer than usual to accomplish anything especially now since I can barely waddle. This pumpkin patch is awesome, they have a huge bubble thing to jump on the corn box (where the girls spent 2 hrs), corn mazes, hay rides, tractor pulls, slides, pig races....you name it and this pumpkin patch has it. We went with some of our really good friends and managed to not get one single pic together (go figure). The girls had a blast and so did Jon and I once it warmed up a bit and we weren't so worried about hypothermia. These are our "halloween" pics because like the excellent mother that I am I forgot to even get my camera out on Halloween night! Maybe I will dress them up again soon and pretend... or maybe not????
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Webber's said...

Hey! I have been wondering how you guys are! Good to see some pics! I tried to call you the other day - I have been wondering how you are doing with the pregnancy and everything. I hope you guys are good!!! We would love to see you guys sometime if we can ever get our timing together! Cute girls! They are getting so big! What were they for Halloween? I vote that you dress them up again and take pics so we can see their costumes.

The Knudsen Family said...

The pumpkin patch looks like so much fun. We have yet to take our boys to a pumpkin patch. We are kind of party poopers I guess. The girls are looking so cute. I can not believe how grown up Shelby is getting. Hope you are feeling good and that everything is going good with the pregnancy.

K+C=M+K said...

Your girls are getting so big! How is Idaho going? (I'm pretty sure that's where you guys are) Do you ever make it back to Vegas to visit? Hope all is going good!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Those pumpkin patch pictures always look so cute to me. One day, I will be a good mommy and take my kids there. And can I just say, how lucky is Shelby to get to have all that daddy/daughter time to herself?? So sweet.