Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Giving super Grover and Erinie kisses.
Sweet Shades Shelby. She is currently obsessed with wearing sunglasses EVERYWHERE!
Aunt Molly and Shelby just chillin
The start of the Easter Egg hunt.
Shelby would sometimes just point to the eggs and then want me to give it to her. Bending over is a little difficult sometimes I guess.
Cru was super focused on what he was doing, getting as many eggs as fast as possible.
Aunt Molly and Treyson during the egg hunt
Treyson found the Golden egg. It had $1 and a whistle and a car in it. Haley is due anyday, but still looks cute as usual.

For Easter this year Aunt Molly flew all the way from Flordia to come to our egg hunt so it was pretty fun. We went up to St. George and had a fun Easter with all the cousins. The hunt was a pretty good hit. Shelby really loved finding the eggs, but didn't quite understand that the round rocks in Grandma's yard weren't eggs too. By the end of the hunt the basket was too heavy so Shelby made me carry it for her as she continued her search. Here are a couple of pics of our super fun weekend. O'ya and Shelby and I had a matching dress and Maternity shirt, I thought it was cute.

4 comments:

Erica said...

I am seriously suffering with your blog!! What the heck is going on with your family? I know you've done something since Easter! Just giving you a hard time. We just need to get together for lunch so that I can catch up on your life! Hope you're feeling good. When do we get to find out the sex of the new little one?

Ames Family said...

Yay new pictures! Your house is beautiful, I am sure that you are so excited. Shelby looks darling and so do you!

Haley said...

So funny to see myself on another blog.. and all big and pregnant too! So glad you posted some Easter ones, I slacked a bit and didn't get to that holiday.

abo-bder said...


faniyin
فني تركيب دش بالرياض