Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our First Home!


Well many of you know that we got back a couple of weeks ago from Boise, ID where we went house hunting. We found a home that will be perfect for us and so I just wanted to share my excitment with all of you. I wasn't sure that this was THE house so I didn't get pics of every room, but you all get the point I am sure. This is a 6 bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom, + a bonus (play room) and a 3 car garage. It is so pretty inside and way more square feet than I ever could have imagined 3700!!! I know that I will have a few empty rooms for a few years, but hey I am okay with having too much space as opposed to having too little. The Best thing about the whole deal is that I will no longer have Marie living above me stopping around and waking Shelby up from her naps. I couldn't be happier about that one!! Anyway I am so excited that I had to post about it. Boise, here we come!!!!

8 comments:

Molly said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I must admit, I'm jealous you get to have a home now!

Steffani said...

Wow! That house is so pretty! I love it. I am so happy for you. I can't believe that Jon is almost done with school! That is crazy! Congratulations!

jeavin blog said...

Wow! How much fun! I too am jealous, mostly that you guys are finished and will be settled. That's okay, ours will be an adventure. I can't wait to see how you decorate it!

Erica said...

Love the house! Okay, so with the couple extra rooms how do you feel about just having a permanent Johnson family room for us to stay in when we visit! I personally think that would be a great idea! Hey one good thing about you being far away is that my kids won't be able to trash your new house! Hey, there is a positive in every situation.

Crystal said...

One word...JY-NORMOUS! I love it Annie. It's so nice. So happy for you.

The Knudsen Family said...

Very Nice. I am so excited for you guys. You will be missed though. I'm not going to have anyone to motivate me to go walking the way you do. Also we will all miss our playdates. That has been so fun to have you and Shelby so close so that we could hang out. I hope all goes good for you on your move and for Jon starting his new job. Good Luck.

Haley said...

We are soooo excited for you guys! Glad you will have tons of room to roam and for us to come visit with our many kids. A bit sad it's far away, but we'll make it work!!

K+C=M+K said...

Congrats on your new house Annie! The place is enormous! You're going to have to make a lot more babies to fill that place;) How is the pregnancy coming along? You look great! So, when will you be off to Idaho? Good luck with everything!