Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's finally over!

Joe, Keith, and Jon in the parking garage.
Devon, Jeanie, me, Jon, and Shelby (Devon was the valedictorian and one of the smartest guys I have ever met)
Waiting to clap for daddy as he walked across the stage!
Shelby looks a little drunk, but she is just wanting more cake!
One of my greatest friends ever, Erica (I sure am going to miss her tons!)
Darrin, Brooke, me, & Jon we hung out with them ALL the time and are really going to miss that.
My mom, Papa, me, Jon, Sleeping Shelby, Jon's Dad, and Mom



This last weekend was Jon's big graduations so now he offically Dr. Scott DMD! I am so proud of him and all of his hard work; I have to admit that I got a little teary eyed when he walked across the stage and it finally feels like it is over. It was fun to see a bunch of our friends at the graduations, but it was also a HUGE reminder of how much I am going to miss all of them. We didn't get Pictures with everyone because we were too busy talking, but it was a bitter sweet moment. Here are just a few pics of the graduations. A big thanks to my parents and Jon's parents for being so supportive and sitting through a total of 6 hours of graduation! I was so happy for the help with Shelby and she was in heaven with 4 grandparents!

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

Wahoo! How fun is that. Congrats to to you and yours.

Erica said...

Congratulations Dr. & Mrs. Jon Scott, D.M.D. Hey, how does that sound?!!! I am so thankful that I had you there to be with me during dental school. I appreciate your friendship so much. Let's continue to be each other's best fridge friends. Good luck in Boise. If you're ever driving through Iowa and need a place to stay, which I'm sure will happen quite often, you go ahead and call Hotel Johnson, we'll leave the light on for you.

K+C=M+K said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! Oh, and Annie- you look adorable. I love your mini belly, it's so cute! How are you feeling? How is Idaho? I got your new address and hope all is going well with you guys out there:)

Ames Family said...

Wow, I bet it is the coolest feeling ever to be DONE. How is Idaho? I would love to see pictures and hear all about it!

Kate said...

That is SOOOO awesome!!!