Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Chapter to Write


As most of you know Jon has finished Dental School!!! This is his last day of school, after I took the pic. he said "this can't go on the blog" and my response was "yes Huh". I am so proud of my husband it has been such a long road to get where he is and he has taken every challenge with great strength and stride. We just got his board scores back and he ROCKED the test, I never had any doubts, but it is a relief to know that we are DONE. I am so excited for Jon and what he has accomplished I know it hasn't been easy and there were certainly a ton of hoops that he has had to jump through, but it is so worth it.
Yesterday we also celebrated our 6th anniversary of Marriage and I am so happy to be married to the man of my dreams! He is always so thoughtful and caring of me even when he is swamped with what he has to do. He is the most amazing man that I have ever met and is a wonderful father too. I cherish every minute that I get to be with him and I am really looking forward to getting to be with my best friend for 1 1/2 months before he has to start working. This last week has felt like one big long date, which is much needed after 6 years of hard core schooling. Being around him makes me want to be a better person and I am so thankful to have him in my life. Thanks for being the Man that you are honey, I sure love you and I am extremely proud of you!! I look forward to many more years to come and all the new chapters in life that we get to write together. I love you!

4 comments:

Steffani said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Ames Family said...

Yay, I bet it is so nice to see the end of the road. Congrats on another baby girl! I am so excited for you guys. Shelby will be such a cute big sister. Oh, and I love the gymnastics pictures. What a CUTIE!

Marylin said...

YAY how exciting! Isn't it great to be married to your best friend!! CONGRATS GUYS that is Great! Hope you are feeling good Annie!!

Cyndi said...

Congrats. That is just so great. What an accomplishment. I love dental work. Call me crazy but those six years I spent with Norm Noorda made me a dental fan!