Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Prayers Appreciated!

Hello, everyone! This is Annie's younger sister, Molly. I know it was just yesterday that Annie blogged, but she has had a relapse and is now back in the hospital. Last night, her temperature spiked, her blood sugar levels increased, and she had violent chills/puking. The doctors are not sure what is wrong with her, but they suspect she has a staph infection in her pick line, which unfortunately is in or around her heart. They are drawing blood today (a lot of it) and will know in 72 hours exactly what type of infection she has. So far her lungs have not collapsed again, and she is coherent. However, if she does not stabilize or if she does in fact have a staph infection, the doctors are likely going to take Libby. If you'd like to keep up on her, please visit my blog here.

Please continue to keep Annie and Libby in your prayers. I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers. I know that Annie appreciates them too. Thanks, and I'll keep updating my blog when I hear news.

6 comments:

Steffani said...

Annie~ I am so worried. Hang in there! I put your name on the temple prayer role and am praying for you!!

familiesarepriceless said...

I love you girl. You have an amazing family there for you and are in lots of prayers. Stay strong!

Haley said...

Annie! This blog seems to be cursing you... the last two posts have been just before your downfalls. Can we ever get healthy?! You are ALWAYS in our thoughts. Look for something in the mail coming in a couple days!

Ames Family said...

Oh my goodness Annie, you are in our prayers! Please know that I am thinking about you and Libby. Love you!

Tyree Judd said...

Annie!! I cant believe all this! Im so sorry!
See what happens when you go and leave Sin City!!!!
I have been thinking about you lately and seriously about died when I read all this! Please know that you are absolutely in my thoughts and prayers!
Thank you for keeping us updated! I will now be blog-stalking you!!! Take care! Lots of Love! Tyree

Christa said...

oh my goodness Annie- I hadn't seen you on myspace in forever... no wonder. I will definately keep you and the baby in my prayers! You poor thing.