Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Introducing Elvis and Lucy Legs

Well the other night Jon and I went to a murder mystery party at some of our good friends house here in Boise. If you know Jon and I you know that we are not big into dressing up for Halloween, but we decided what the heck. We were assigned who we were supposed to be and so Barbara made us the entertainers of the hotel. Lucy legs and Elvis (not us at all) So Jon's mom made this amazing Elvis costume for Jon since how they don't make 6"7' costumes. She did it all in one day too, she truely is the best seamstress that I have ever met. It was so amazing!!! (thanks again Annette, it turned out great). We had forgotten to take pictures so this is after the party while Libby is screaming for me to feed her and Shelby is doing her sympathy cries with equal force. I will be getting a better pic of Jon so that I can send it to his Mom, but I had to post something because everyone keeps asking for a pic.

O'ya we are super hot!

Me not knowing how to stand....ummmm duhh

Look at his cape! and you can't see it in this pic but it has gold bell bottoms and a gold belt too. Once again my Mom-in-law is AMAZING!



11 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

LOL!!! That's awesome! I love to see people dress up! :-)

Seth said...

Great costumes!

Who loves short shorts? Annie loves short shorts!

K+C=M+K said...

OOWWW!! Hottie! Look at those legs! And you mean to tell me you just had a baby too? I don't believe it!

Haley said...

This is awesome! I am loving these costumes!!! And that Elvis is to die for... great job mom in law. One more month until I see you...

jeavin blog said...

How Fun! Is Jon dressing up in his office? That would be so much fun to go in and see your dentist all dressed like Elvis.

It was great to talk to you the other day, sorry that I had to go so fast but when a doctor calls- you've got to answer.

The Webber's said...

SWEET! I would never see you guys dressing up like that...especially not Jon! Darren and I laughed so hard! It looks like you guys had fun - What a hottie you are in your outfit! We miss you guys!

Steffani said...

LOL! Those pictures are so funny! Look how good you look after just having a baby! I LOVE Jon's costume!

Erica said...

Hello sexy lady! You can pull this outfit off with just having a baby! You're amazing. I quite think that you two should always dress like that.

Tyree Judd said...

Holy crap Annie!!! You look freaking AMAZING! Seriously... You kill me! How fun to get all dressed up. Riley hates dressing up but Im sure if I could dress up and look like you then he would be all about it! lol

Kate said...

OMG, Annie you look sexy! Jon too as always.

Happy Hermies said...

I'm so glad you got a picture!! I need a copy of it so I can put it up with ours!! SO FUN! I'm glad you guys got so into it! It was so awesome!