Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our life at home

I saw on one of my friends blogs a post about the everyday going on in their life and I thought that would be a great way to capture my little girls precious moments in life. Shelby is going to be 2 years old on Sunday and it makes me want to just cry, she is getting so big! I am so lucky to get to stay home with my little angels and we have so much fun everyday and I just want to remember everything about it and never forget how much I love them. I am so grateful to still be alive and to be doing what I have always dreamed of doing; raising my 2 little miracles! Here are some pics of what we normally do. Libby sleeps so peacefully and Shelby is my entertainment every second that she is awake. I love you girls!

This is Libby sleeping on the chair in her Boppy, this is the one place that she is truly happy. Touchdown Libby!
Shelby and her chalk, it is always a fun laundry day!
This is Shelby throwing a 2 year old temper tantrum, I always just laugh so it never lasts to long. As you can see she can barely keep a straight face too.
This is Libby in her craddle with the blanket that Aunt Molly made especially for her. She loves it and always seems to sleep the best with this blanket.
Libby actually awake and it is not even past 9pm!! She loves her playgym.
Am I ready for this? Shelby is really excited about going to the "big girl" potty. We got her a pink princess potty that sings when she pees. She always is sitting on it saying "I poop, I pooped momma", but I have yet to see any poop in the potty.
She picked out these elmo panties and love to match her socks with them. I just thought she looked to stikin cute.

6 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

That is a very nice entertainment system and tv. I am jealous. Buying this new house has strapped us for awhile but I can't wait to find furniture to go in it. The new pictures of the girls are so cute. I have been thinking of Shelby since all the kids b-days are coming up. Do you have anything special planned? Wish her a happy birthday from us. Libby is so cute and I am glad that she is doing good. I also can not believe you are potty training. It doesn't seem like our kids should be old enough for that. Good for you. I am going to put it off as long as possible I think. I am not looking forward to doing 2 boys at the same time. Anyway I hope you are doing good. Talk to you soon.
Kelly

The Webber's said...

I love all your cute pictures of the girls! I can't believe little Shelby is almost 2!!! And good job for potty training...we are still trying!!! Logan is getting close to catching it, but is just not that concerned! I love the chalk bum picture - so cute! It looks like you guys are doing well - love the entertainment center!!! - You need to post some more pics of your house so I can see what it looks like! We miss you guys!!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

I'm so glad she still has her bink! I am in no hurry at all to take Claire's away, so I love to see kids older than her that still have it. I am a total sucker for that little girl. She gets whatever she wants. How about you?? :-)

Abby said...

i love your entertainment center. it is so nice. the girls look like they are doing good. i'm glad shelby loves her socks and it is so cute that she is potty training. for some reason i love to see kids potty training. probably won't when i have to do it.lol. happy early birthday to shelby. could you email me your address so i can send her something?

The Knudsen Family said...

That would be so fun if you guys got down here. We would definetly have a place for you to stay.

Steffani said...

Your girls are beautiful!