Monday, February 16, 2009

Pay it forward

I thought this would be something fun to do. I saw this on a lot of my friends blogs... and I have won a few awesome things (so I kinda have to do it now). They are all a little different. Some tell you what you will get others have left it a surprise. Some give things out to the first 5 comments others to the first 3 comments...so I am going to go in the middle with 4.

The first four people to respond to this post will get something made or bought by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make or buy!

2- What I create or get will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your your house before guest come to stay. I may draw or sew something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. (which you would totally love because everyone knows what an amazing cook I am.) Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange and/or awesome! The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 4 people who do the same on your blog. The first 4 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS gift from me!

7 comments:

jeavin blog said...

OH me, me, me. I had a friend do this and I thought that it was so cool, but I was one comment away from participating in hers. I can't wait to do this too.

Haley said...

So, do I not count here???

Liz Prisbrey said...

Here is what I know.... You don't do anything half***ed so I am counting myself pretty darn lucky that I saw this post early on. 3 always was my lucky #!! :-)

The Webber's said...

Ok- I guess I get to be Number 4, but I have no idea what I will do on my blog.... I am excited for what you do though! you are always so crafty!!!

Christa said...

Ok, so I know you said the first 4 posts- but, this idea is too stinking cute. I might have to just steal it from you anyway. Your girls are getting so big and they are cuties... good job :)

Abby said...

i agree with what christna said. i may have to steal it from you. libby is too cute. i love how she sucks her thumb. does jon like it? shelby is getting so big and they are both so cute.

Erica said...

Looks like a day late a dollar short for me! I'll post anyways and tell you that we want to see pics of what you make. You always have such cute ideas!