Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ready or Not....

Okay so I have been in denial for long enough and it is finally time to realize that Jon and I really are going to be having a 3rd little girl sometime at the end of Jan or beginning of Feb. I have to be honest and say that I didn't believe it when I took the pregnancy test and as a result, I ended up taking several. After MANY tests I finally accepted the facts. Then just Friday when they told me at my 21 week ultrasound that it was yet another girl, I had the same denial type feeling come over me again! At least I won't have to do much to prepare for her because we already have all the girl stuff.
All I can say is that I have to trust in the Lord with this whole situation I was pretty certain that Jon and I were either done having children (given my last Pregnancy and all it's complications); or going to wait quite a while before having another one. Now we are going to have three all 3 and under which means we will have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grader when they are older! I know I love my girls so this one will not be any different, but I am really scared about have them all so close. I am grateful for my little miracle babies and I hope I can be a good mom to all of them no matter how many or how close they come.

13 comments:

Marylin said...

OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS ANNIE!!! I am so excited for you!! I know they are close but you are a wonderful mom and I will keep you all in my prayers that it goes smoothly this time!! Oh gosh how exciting!!

Jen and Steven said...

Congrats!! I hope everyone stays healthy and out of the hospital for the whole pregnancy this time. Shelby will love having two little sisters to boss around in the future. :-)

Kaymee said...

Congratulations!! I as pretty surprised too when Breann or kelly told me at Bunko :) You can do it!!

Alexis said...

Congratulations! I felt a little like you about 3 children and then having 3 girls in the house but it is a lot of fun. Once you have juggled 2 one more doesn't add too much more. Hang in there you will do great!

The Knudsen Family said...

Congratulations! That will be fun to have one more girl. Maybe every now and then we will have to swap kids and you can get your boy fix with mine and I will get a girl fix with yours.

Christa said...

Annie- You are truly blessed! God has great plans for you and your beautiful (girl filled) family! Keep you head up and keep doing what you're doing!
I'm so happy for you!

Erica said...

I am so excited for you guys! Can you believe it's another girl. How lucky can we be, really?! Now we can marry all three kids off to each other's! I think it works out perfectly. I hope that you are feeling good. Take it easy and call me when you get a chance.

Abby said...

Once again congrats. I know you will do just fine with all the girls. I pray that everything will go great with the rest of your pregnancy.

Molly said...

This world needs more beautiful girls, and you two make the most beautiful dark haired, blue eyed girls!!! Aunt Molly can't wait!!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

You do make beautiful little girls! It would be a crime to stop. :-) Congrats again!!

Crystal said...

Poor Jon-there will be way too much estrogen in that house! I'm SO excited for you guys. But whew, it makes me tired just thinking about you with 3 under 3. That's a car full of car seats! Congrats!

kristenlucy said...

Hi Annie...it's been awhile :) congrats!! I couldn't believe it when Breann told me...you've now felt the two extremes in the pregnancy spectrum...not being ready and not being able to get prego when you are ready :) I'm sure it will be a lot of craziness but with lots of happiness to :) we miss you down here!! Congratulations...I'm excited for you!
Love, Kristen

Dawn + Ryan said...

Wow Annie congrats!!! I know 3 under 3 will be a struggle, but it is cool to me that someone who had a hard time before was able to get prego so soon! I am so happy for you! I miss you!