Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hot Hubby!!!!!!!

Jon got his braces off! I am so glad that we decided to get braces for him, he looks so great. We thought since he is going to be a dentist and all he should probably have straight teeth. Well it looks so good. I always thought that my hubby was hot (even with crooked teeth) Now he is even hotter, if you can imagine. I'll admit that it is still a little wierd to see his actual teeth when he smiles and Shelby is a little confused cuz his "bling bling" is gone, but we are so happy for him and think it will help our future in the long run. I'll put a picture up soon so you can all be jealous that I have the hottest man on the earth! :)

2 comments:

Molly said...

YAY!! Does he feel like his teeth are all slimey? I did!

Kate said...

Well where are the pictures then?!?!