Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've been tagged

I was tagged by my sister-in-law Haley. :)

Here are the rules. I did not write the rules. Someone else wrote them.
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Everyone knows how I feel about these types of things so I am not sure why I am doing it, maybe it is because my middle name is only 2 letters!

J= Jolly
I feel like I am just like saint nick I have a belly that shakes like a bowl full of jelly and I am almost always happy. Santa is not a bad guy to be like! I love life and all of the ups and downs that come along with it. (Molly you stole my first word!!!!)

O= Open
I am like an open book what you see is what you get. I don't try to hide anything and I am willing to talk about anything that is on my mind. I don't feel that any subject is taboo and I love that people can come talk to me about things they wouldn't usually talk to anyone about. (we all know I can talk anyone's ear off!)

Okay now I finally did this and Kate, Sarah, and Cherie have fun with this one!

1 comment:

Ames Family said...

Cute, Annie. I will work on doing mine...sometime! ;)