Monday, January 7, 2008

The suspense is over!

Here is Shelby waving Hello to everyone after a long time away.

We're finally Back!!!! It seems like forever since we have slept in our own bed. We have been gone for a month doing family stuff, school stuff, and interview stuff. I am sure that everyone has been anxiouly awaiting a new post from us only to be dissappointed for quite some time (as if you didn't have something better to do!). Well we had a great time on our break but it is so nice to be home, even if I do have an upstairs neighbor that I would LOVE to strangle.

We were in St. George with my family for a week and then we went to Idaho Falls to visit with Jon's family. It was great to see everyone and especially to show Shelby off. She seems to be getting so big. We took her sledding in Idaho and she had a great time, I think her face actually froze in a smile! I am still working on getting the pictures of that. After Idaho we went back to St. George for Jon to take the last half of his boards! Yeah only 5 more months of dental school!!!!!! We still aren't sure where we are going to be in a couple months, but the fact that it will be somewhere that we will have an income is awesome news to me. We are stoked. We had a pretty uneventful New Year's. Matt & Haley came and spent the night at my parents so that we could party, but our party ended at about 10:45pm because we were all falling asleep. ( I know you are all so jealous of our wild night!!) Anyway just wanted you all to know that we are back!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Instead of strangling Cindy...I mean Marie...you should strap cinderblocks on your feet and stomp on her, so the last thing she hears is THUNK.

And yes, great to have you back in blogging world, even if I don't visit it as often as I'd like.