Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My favorite Moments!

Have you ever noticed that sometimes the best moments in life are the unscriped and undocumented ones? About 2 weeks ago we potty trained Shelby (details to come later) and so we were stuck at home for the weekend. We had so much fun just being our little family and being home alone. I was cleaning up the house and saw this precious moment and thought to myself "this is what it is all about, this is what makes every trial, hard time, frustration, and bad day worth living." These are my favorite moments! I think sometimes I get so caught up in life that I forget to make sure that I am living. I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband and such sweet little girls, I really am blessed.

3 comments:

Molly said...

I agree, the best moments are the ones you don't plan for. Eat it up now because they won't stay little for long! I miss you and your little family. I'm secretly praying that Ethan and his wife don't go to Idaho for Thanksgiving so that I might get you guys! :) Is that bad?

Abby said...

That is such a cute picture. Shelby looks so big in her big girl panties. I am starting potty training too. Libby looks so stinkin cute.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Good point! Thanks for the much needed inspiration and daily thought. :-)