Sunday, March 13, 2011

Way back in Dec.

I have been awful at updating my blog so I thought I would just quickly post a few pictures of our December 2010. It may not be detailed, but at least I have found a couple minutes to do something!

Ellie with her Reindeer on Christmas Eve. I sure love my squishy!!



Shelby just enjoying her sonic slush.

Libby trying not to pay attention to me since I was attempting at a picture.

The girls making Santa cookies. Shelby was so focused and they turned out great. Libby re-frosted her 3 cookies about 5 times each (Santa wasn't too tempted to eat hers :)

Opening out Christmas Eve presents (PJ's & a game)

The 3 girls in their jammies and ready to start playing their game.

Ellie in her new PJ's.

The girls dollhouse that Santa brought them.

Shelby wanted to take a picture with Daddy & this pillow ??????

Libby reading to me and Ellie


Ellie just being cute!!

Libby & cousin Macey playing in Grandma's pantry.

This was the first time in 3+ years that the whole family was able to get together.
It was a great Christmas Season!

3 comments:

Molly said...

I am impressed that Christmas made its way to your blog. I was going to do some updates like that, but decided it was way too much work. :) Love the pics!

The Knudsen Family said...

It sounds like you guys had a very busy December. That is so fun that all your family was able to be together. I know it gets so hard when everybody moves away and has their own families.

abo-bder said...




فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض