Friday, September 14, 2007

Labor day!


Well we went to the lake as you can see for Labor Day. Then we drove back up to St. George and Jon had come in from his hunting trip. I was so happy to see him and even happier because Shelby CRAWLED for the first time that night. I am so proud of my little peanut! Jon and I were so happy to see her finally get going, but it is a totally new world with her being moblie. I will post pics later of the damage that she regularly does at our house. I need to baby proof a little bit more and I really need to get a move on it.

4 comments:

Ames Family said...

I want to go boating! Looks like you had tons of fun. Please post crawling pictures soon, I can't wait to see them. Yes, there will be lots of damage to your house.

Elizabeth J. said...

Annie, Annie, Annie...I have secretly been checking in on your blog for like a month now. I came across it on Molly's page and I check in now and again to see how the Scott's are doing. Um...your baby is ridiculously adorable! I am glad you left me a message. Now my secret is out and I can stop being a closet blog reader!

Annie said...

Liz I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who snoops around on other peoples blogs!

Molly said...

That was a fun trip! Sassy pic of me and the sassy hat. Miss you.