Friday, September 28, 2007

BUNCO!!!

Let me just start by saying, I LOVE BUNCO!!! For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a dice game where there are 12 people. In our case 12 of our very closest friends. You know the kind that you can be a little girl around and scream and squeal all night with.
We had our first offical bunco game with our new group this Wed. Can I just say it was definatley a 10. It was at my friend Tyree's house and she did an amazing job on the dinner, deseret, and decoractions. It was so cute and yummy. Our group is wild, crazy, and we are all really couped up moms. Watch out all you husbands when it is your wifes turn to have it at your house, cuz we are LOUD! (at least it is only once a year) It is so fun to have a girls night out where you can eat, talk, and play one of the best games of all time. I finally won a prize and it was pretty awesome. I can't wait for next month when we go to Kristen's house where it is going to be pretty crazy because it is a Halloween party too. Bunco rocks!

2 comments:

Haley said...

I'm so glad you had fun, because you missed an awesome Dino-fun party here! (I would have gone to Bunko too!) Bunko went well at my house too, I was kicking my trash trying to get everything ready on time, but everything worked out. It was fun!

Molly said...

I have yet to play Bunco. Perhaps I should start my own Bunco group. That would be fun.