Thursday, September 20, 2007

Shelby's Ball Pit






Okay so we wanted to get something for Shelby that she would really enjoy so I decided to copy my friend Tyree and get a ball pit. Well it turned out to be a huge hit! Shelby totally digs playing in this thing for like hour upon hour. I think it is hilarious that she likes it so much, but every time I try to get her out of it to go do something else she does the full on arched back fit throwing! (Yeah I guess she does have some of my personality and not all dad's) Anyway I thought you all might like to see a few of the pictures of her in her favorite toy of the Month. Sorry there are so many pics. I never can choose just a few that is why I always have slide shows!

2 comments:

Ames Family said...

That looks so fun! Tater would totally dig that. I'd have balls everywhere though!

Anonymous said...

I want that.