Thursday, December 18, 2008

Libby is 4 Months old



Libby Marie Scott is already 4 months old. I can't believe she has been here for that long! Time just flies by. I can't remember life without you, but it also seems like you just got here. Well I am totally copying my sis-in-law Haley, with the way that she updates about her kids. So here it goes.
Hair: Dark brown, but getting thinner by the day. It is always so sad when the baby hair falls
out and they get the bald spot on the back of their head.
Eyes: Bright Blue
I'm not sure how much you weigh but I would guess 10ish and you are REALLY tall just like your dad. You wear 0-3months in shirts and 6-9 months in pants because everything else is to short for you.
Likes: Mom (you are sort of a mama's girl, your bouncer, being tickled, laughing, pepermint ice cream (I couldn't make her wait until next year to try it!), you love when Shelby talks to you and holds your hands. Reading books always gets a lot of kicking action, and you love the TV and you love your crib. Sucking on her fist (the dentist in dad hates that) but it is so stinkin cute!
Dislikes: Being scared or sudden noises, When mom puts you down, waiting to be fed, being left out of the fun, and you never will stay on your tummy for tummy time. She learned to roll over at 4 weeks old and won't stay on her tummy since. (Libby was 5 weeks early so I am pretty sure that she wasn't supposed to be able to do that yet, go figure)
You sleep from 9-10pm to 8-9am and then you take a nap around 11 and another around 1 and yet another around 4. I am so grateful that you have been on this schedule since you were about 2 months old. You eat great! You will take a bottle or mom, whichever is available (since I was so sick when I had you my body doesn't quite produce enough milk, but we will take what we can get) You love to laugh and giggle and you are the toughest girl that I know. You really are a miracle to even be alive and you are thriving at life. I love being your mom and I am so grateful that we both are here and healthy. IT WAS WELL WORTH THE FIGHT!! I love you Libby and I know that Shelby and Daddy are crazy about you too.

2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

I like this post. It is fun to see all this stuff about Libby since we don't get to know her in person like we did with Shelby. She is tall. I remember Shelby being tall too. She is such a cutie.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Cute update! She will love this. :-)