Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The mystery of the missing 5 x 7

I am sooooo embarrassed to even have to write about this, but for those of you who know me...well you know that this totally sounds like something I would do! Here is the story. For Christmas I always print off a 5 x 7 picture for both Jon's mom and My mom to send with our Christmas card. This year my mom came to town while I was sending out our cards so I just gave hers to her. Then I put the other (Jon's moms) in an envelope and thought that I put the Label on it immediately so as not to send a 5 x 7 picture to someone on my christmas card list that would for obvious reasons not want to display it proudly in their home. Well I asked my mother-in-law if she got the picture and she said "NO, what pic?" Holy CRAP!!! I sent it out to someone else because I don't have it at my house. Anyway if you got a random 5 x 7 of our adorable family would you please let me know just so I can stop feeling so dumb and at least know who I embarrassed myself with.

2 comments:

Marylin said...

It was not us :) hee hee that is funny! Someone got a great little surprise, you should have pretended that you did it on purpose and whom ever got it is the winner of a give away!! :) haa haa Silly Annie

abo-bder said...



فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض