Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cousin Fun!

All of us just hanging out in the garage
My little angel getting really excited in her exersaucer
The three little ones riding their bike, trike, and scuttle bug
Nap time for the little ones and movie time for the older kids
Silly cousins!
Shelby giving Aunt Jamie loves
Shelby in the popisan chair (I have no idea how to spell that)
Grandma and Koda riding Grandma's bike, Treyson came running to be in the pic too.

Every once in awhile Jamie, Haley, Mom, and I take a trip and meet in Logandale so that all the cousins can play together. Meeting there makes it a 45min drive for everyone, plus there is tons of space to play in the house, grass, garage, or driveway. Needless to say all of the kids have a blast and us sisters and mom get to hang out for a little while too. This trip is always so fun for me to just get out of the city and our condo.
This trip Shelby discovered that she LOVED riding on Kallie Trike. She didn't even want to get off to give it back to Jamie when we were leaving. Treyson and Koda decided that they liked each others toys too. Koda said that Treyson's bike was faster and Treyson said that Koda's scooter was way cooler. Anyway we all had a great time. It will be even more fun when Shelby, Kaden, and Cru can walk so that all of us Mom's don't have so many dirty clothes to clean after crawling all day on the driveway. It is nice to be close to family and it is even nicer to have a place to play. Thanks Mom for the great idea and loving all of our kids so much. I know this is a long post for me so SORRY, you all know I am not good at choosing just a couple of pics.

2 comments:

Molly said...

How cute! I'm SO jealous that I didn't get to be there!

The Atwood's said...

I love seeing all these fun pics! Especially seeing Haley, Trey, and Cru. It's weird that they are closer to you than us now! Enjoy them, we sure did!