Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gunlock Resivoir


Dad, Shelby, Cru, and Matt throwing rocks into the lake



Grandpa made her this walking stick, which she totally thought was the coolest thing every!



This last weekend we went up to St. George to hang out with family and get out of Vegas. It was so much fun! We went with my parents and my brother's family to Gunlock Resivoir. The kids had so much fun hiking around with the walking sticks that Grandpa had made for them and throwing Tons of rocks into the lake. I swear the water level went up with how many rocks we threw in there, we had to cokes Cru and Shelby to leave they were having so much fun. It was also a caterpeller heaven there were sooo many that it was kinda nasty, but the kids LOVED holding them and eventually throwing them too. I don't have a pic. but my new little niece Macey who is only 3 weeks old was there too. She pretty much slept the whole time, but I'm sure she had a blast too.

4 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

All your new pictures are so cute. Aren't they at such a fun stage. To see all the new things that they learn everyday.

Molly said...

I love all the new pictures! That bowl hat and her shirt over her head are freakin halarious! She is so stinkin cute!

Steffani said...

Wow, it looks like you have been busy having fun! I love all of your new pictures! Shelby is a doll and congrats on having another girl! I love having 2 girls, it's so much fun!

K+C=M+K said...

Hi Annie! All your pictures look so cute, your little girl is getting so big! How are you feeling these days? Your belly growing any? Did you guys ever make it to Idaho or are you still in Vegas?