Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Gym

Grandpa and Mr. Jeremy helping her with her Balance
Swinging with Grandpa and Grandma (sorry I got you scratching your nose pops)


Miss Sarah helping Shelby climb

Just showing off for Grandma





Climbing up the slide and then going down


Inside one of her favorite toys, she likes to be rolled around the room in this thing, it is pretty funny to watch and hear her giggle!



Last week my parents decided to come down to go to one of Shelby's gym classes. It was so much fun even though Shelby was more interested in showing them all of her "tricks" instead of participating in all the activities. I think Grandma and Grandpa had a good time and I know we had an awesome time having them come visit us. Thanks for coming all the way down her to go to her 1 hr. class. It is so fun to share our fun times with those that love us.

3 comments:

Abby said...

that class looks like soo much fun.

The Webber's said...

That class looks really cute. Where do you go for that? It looks like Shelby really likes it!

Kate said...

I LOVE My Gym. Brooklyn loved it too.