Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This is how I found Shelby after her nap!






Shelby was supposed to be sleeping the other day and all of a sudden she started screaming like she was in pain so I ran in there to check on her and this is what I found. She was just mad that she couldn't get it all the way off and that is why she was crying. I couldn't stop laughing and so she had to stay that way for a little while until I could gain my composure. Jon happened to be home too which made it even more funny. As you can see Shelby eventually after her photo opp thought she was funny too. I love this girl! She is always making me laugh until I reach tears.

1 comment:

The Webber's said...

That is so hilarious! Rylee got her head stuck in one of the sleeves of my shirt the other day and I was laughing so hard at her! She was SO frustrated! Unfortunately, she got out of it before I could find the camera! Aren't they funny?