Friday, January 30, 2009

I feel like I am in College again!

This last weekend one of my very best friends, Heidi came to town with her family. I know that I have talked of her before and I am aware that I don't ever have a pic. of her, but she has sworn to me that next time we get together we can take a pic. and she will no longer be my secret imaginary friend. (THAT BETTER BE TRUE) We had a great time with them, it is crazy how much you can miss having such a great friend close by. Heidi and I stayed up until ridiculous times in the morning just chating it up and our kids (Jonah & Shelby) didn't get to bed to early either. Jon and Brian would just give up waiting for us to come to bed which was probably a smart decision. On Sat. the boys let Heidi and I go and get massages and then go to the mall while they watched the kids. It was so much fun to just spend some quality girl time. Jon also worked on Brian's and Jonah's teeth which Jonah was fasinated by all the drills and stuff. He was an awesome assistant to Jon while he worked on his dad. Anyway we were so sad to see them go and we wish that they would move to Boise, but I will take 4 1/2 hours away over 11 hours away anyday. Thanks for coming all the way over to Boise guys and we will be coming to stay at your house soon. Thanks again for the pictures that you did for us, we absolutely love them and they look great on our walls! Here are some pics of the pics they look a lot bigger in person.

6 comments:

Freezer Meals said...

The pics look pretty big! What size are they? I am trying to figure out how to print my pictures larger without losing the quality?? By the way, they look great! :-)

Liz Prisbrey said...

Sorry!! That last comment was from me! I just realized I was signed in under our freezer group account! OOPS!! :-)

Kaymee said...

I do LOVE those pics!

Annie said...

The pics of the girls are 20x30 and the family is something like 20x40 I think. My friend has an awesome printer though so I know some places the quailty will be lost with that size.

Erica said...

Love, Love Love the pictures! I wish she would come take my pics.

blinkschow said...

The day has come that I am acctually commenting on your blog!!! Shocking I know. We miss you guys a ton! Thanks again for the great time. We love you! your imaginary friend Heidi&family