Monday, January 5, 2009

Mom, When Chocolate come home?

Tonight when I was tucking Shelby in bed I was asking her what songs that she wanted to sing. So we sang the usual Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, twinkle twinkle, Happy family, and then she asked me "Mom, When my Chocolate cominginging home?" For those of you who don't know she has a favorite stuffed animal dog named Chocolate. We accidently left it in Idaho Falls at my friend Heidi's house. Heidi is coming to visit in just a couple of weeks so I have been telling Shelby that her friend Jonah is just borrowing Chocolate for a little while. She usually seems pretty satisfied with the answer and just says "I miss him, I miss him so much Mom." Well tonight she asked me sing "I'm so glad when Chocolate comes home" (I just sang I'm so glad when daddy comes home replacing daddy with Chocoate). Then she turned over and said "thanks mom, when Chocolate comes home I gonna give him a great big kiss!" She just melts my heart and I feel so bad that we forgot her stuffed dog. This picture was taken back in July but it has chocolate in it so I decided to use it.

6 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

That little beauty is SMART!! I think I would have to take her home if I came. :-)

Molly said...

Awww...that is so cute! Good thing she has Jocko!

Tyree Judd said...

Hi Annie! I can't believe how grown up Shelby looks! Her hair is sooo long! She is beautiful! Your little Libby is a doll.
It's fun to read your blog and hear how your doing. Its funny because B started asking about school around that same time. Now he is actually in it and LOVES it! Anyway, great to read up on you guys. Glad to hear your all doing great!

Kate said...

OMG, how cute is that. I need to meet this girl!

Kristi Holt said...

So fun to see pics and read about how your doing! Your family is so beautiful and I am so glad you look and sound so happy! I am happy for your new life but WE MISS YOU!!! xoxo

Jami said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how big she is.