Monday, January 5, 2009

School!!!?????

I have to start this blog by saying that Shelby is obsessed with reading and so I have to remember what books we read in order to understand what she is talking about. She has a book called "Froggy goes to School" we read this book about 1-2 million times a day so it wasn't surprising when Shelby asked if she could go to school now. I thought about it for a minute and this is what I came up with for us to "go to school." She thought that this was so awesome and wanted to stay at school all day. We tried to trace Libby too but she HATED it O'well she is only 41/2 months I guess that is okay for now.


This is Shelby and her traced body. She was so excited to take a picture that she couldn't lay there still.



If you can see Shelby drew Grandpa Scott, Grandpa Hammons, Duck, Snake, Frog, and a Dog (can't you tell?)

Shelby wanted to stand on the bench because that is how I took the picture of her and her colored self. "take picture of me mom, on my bench!"

3 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

That is so cute and what a good idea. I might have to try that with the boys. They love to color. Way to be creative.

Haley said...

ONLY 4 more years until kindergarden Shelby! Doesn't that seem like forever?! I think so too.

Ames Family said...

Tate loves preschool, and I love that you guys read Froggy! Tate's favorite is Froggy gets dressed. Yesterday we checked out Froggy goes swimming. We need to get together, I miss you Annie!