Monday, April 20, 2009

Where do I start?

I have been feeling a little overwhelmed with my blog lately because so many things have happened since my last post and I don't know where to start. SO instead of feeling overwhelmed I am gonna just take it one step at a time and hopefully catch up soon. I have some pictures that were taken when I was in the hospital last month that I just think are adorable. As you know Grandpa Scott took care of the girls while I was sick this last time and let me just say that Shelby LOVED it!! He did the cutest thing for her lunches that I think is blog worthy for sure. it is called her "cookie face". She know asks for a "cookie face" almost every day for lunch. Grandpa said that it took her a REALLY long time to eat it because she was too busy playing with it. Thanks again Grandpa I know it isn't easy to just jump in and play mom!The other pictures that I have were the day before I last went to the hospital of our Blimp attempt. We flew it inside for a while, but the helium so was strong that it was always getting stuck on the fan. This thing was WAY bigger than we ever thought it would be so we were pretty glad that our ceilings are 20 ft. high otherwise it would have bumped us all in the head. So we took it outside and it was super windy so it popped before Shelby and Libby got to see it. But it was entertaining for the neighbor kids.


Jon and Uncle Tyson putting much concentration into setting this thing up.

Our blimp Magical right???

The neighbor kids "driving" the blimp. The wind was so strong that I am pretty sure the remote control didn't do much.

Here is the tree that finally popped it!

Okay well that is all the time I have for now so hopefully I will get to this sooner rather than later!

5 comments:

familiesarepriceless said...

Take one day at a time. Stay positive even though I know it's hard to sometimes. We have so much to be grateful for but when we are down we are down and satin tries to get to us. I'm glad your doing better. I check your blog all the time. your a cute mom.

Liz Prisbrey said...

A blimp?? That's funny! Looks fun!

Marylin said...

Glad you were able to post a bit, love seeing how you are all doing! I ran into Matt a couple weeks ago and it was fun to catch up with him!! You should check out my last Flashback Friday :) Love ya !!

Abby said...

That blimp looks like fun. It is sad that it had to pop. I would wat that cookie face everyday too. it looks yummy.
I hope that you get feeling better soon. Shelby looks so grown up I can not believe it!
Abby

John Egbert said...

I'm totally going to try the cookie face! my kids need a new lunch idea! Our blimp popped the first day too. John tried to find replacement balloons, but no luck. When are you coming to see us?? Don't you need some recovery time at your mom's house??