Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bunco Madness

This is Deanna as our flight attendent, Kristina as our greek goddess, and Kristi as our white trash.
Kristen and Kaymee (80's prom queen and pirate)
Krsti & Tyree (white trash and our pregnant Brittney Spears)
These are our two Natalie's (Witch and only had 1 days notice)
That's me just Pimpin'
Breann & I (army dude and pimp)
This is our very HOT group!
Chelsea & Kaymee (zombie bride and Pirate)
Crystal & Kelly (hospital patient and witch)
Crystal your gown is open!!!!!

Yes, Bunco has happened again. Our group decided that we should have a costume party in honor of Halloween. It was so fun and the costumes were AAAAAmmmmmmaaaaazzzzinnnng. Anyway here are a few pics of our wild and crazy bunco night. I look forward to our bunco night each month we always have such a great time. Luckily we only have it at our house 1 time a year, otherwise the husbands wouldn't allow it because the noise volume is like a cheerleading camp. See ya next month ladies!!!

3 comments:

Molly said...

hahaha...what a great PIMP you are! Love the glasses! hahahahahaha. Ok, and the hospital patient!?? Um...I WAS THAT HOSPITAL PATIENT IN REAL LIFE!! After my appendix ruptured, my goal was to be able to walk all the way to see the new babies. Well, I finally made it one day and people coming up to see their newborns were laughing as soon as they came out of the elevator. I didn't know what was going on until Mom looked at me and laughed too and came and re-tied my gown. Uh, embarrassing!!

Crystal said...

LOVE THE BUNCO!!! and thanks, annie, for showing my fake bum to the whole world! (i still love that costume:) I need copies of those pics to put on my blog...

Erica said...

You are freaking awesome! I love that pimp costume more than any costume I've ever seen! You wear it so well.