Monday, October 22, 2007

I've been tagged! AGAIN.

Here goes my second tag of the week.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Wishing I was only 1 year older so I could date.
2. Playing Volleyball at school and on a club team.
3. Wearing converse (they were so cool)
4. Ditching class to go do nothing somewhere else
5. Taking Mom and Molly for a "crazy driving" spin with my learners permit.

5 Things on My "To-Do" List Tomorrow:
1. Call Melissa to do lunch. (she is in town for the week!)
2. Get ready for Haley and the boys to come spend the night.
3. Go to the pumpkin patch for the first time with Shelby and Jon.
4. Laundry
5. Library with Brooke, Logan, and Rylee!

5 Things I Would Do If I Had a Million Dollars:
1. Pay of Dental School
2. Buy a large home
3. Go visit Molly whenever the heck I want too
4. Invest most of it
5. Pay for Jon's practice to get it started.

5 Things I Will Never Wear Again:
1. Hyper color shirts (remember how cool those were!)
2. Mini Skirts or shorts
3. Snap braclets
4. 3 or 4 pairs of different colored socks layered.
5. White, Tappered Jeans Tucked into my shoes

5 Favorite Toys:
1. Shelby's Ball Pit
2. My Cell Phone, it is my lifeline to the outside world
3. My Computer
4. My sewing machine
5. Shelby's trike!


5 People I'm Tagging:
1. NO ONE! I really am not a huge fan of these things. IF you read this and really were like "Oh boy I hope Annie tags me", well then you are IT. But if you aren't dying to do this then I understand, I am only doing this because Molly is making me.
2.
3.
4.
5.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Mu-hahahhaha!! You know you liked it. You had fun reminising (how the heck to you spell that?) about white jeans with big socks!