Monday, October 8, 2007

Shelby made out like a bandit!



Shelby got so many things for her birthday and she loves them all! I can't believe how many toys are out there that are so cool. The party went really well and as you can see in the pics. Cru loved his cake and Shelby was more interested in feeding daddy hers. Grandma and Grandpa Hammons got both Shelby and Cru their first trikes. It was a huge hit they both totally love them and everytime Shelby even sees hers, she is pretty sure that we need to go for a ride immediately!

6 comments:

Haley said...

Cute, cute! Wish I would have found my camera sooner... you'll just have to email me the pictures. It was a fun party, way to go on the creative cupcakes. It was a perfect one-year old birthday party!

Molly said...

Too bad we couldn't be there! One more present coming from Aunt Molly and Uncle Elliott! :)

The Atwood's said...

I LOVE those piggies! Where did you get them? Are they soft and squishy? I can't believe she is having a birthday. Weren't we just in Seattle?

Ames Family said...

i have been away from the world of blogging for a while, so it was fun to catch up on yours. I can'te believe that Shelby is one! They grow so fast. Darling pictures!

Kate said...

What? She is one? It seems like not so long ago you called me happily to tell me you were pregnant! The happiness just keeps getting better right? :)

Molly said...

Um...could you please post your mystery post? I'm dying of boredom here!