Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Grandma Scott's Visit!


(For those of you who haven't seen Shelby has front teeth that she doen't show too often.)


Well this last week has been a really crazy week for Shelby and I. We had both grandma's come and stay with us and it was SOO fun. I didn't get a picture when my mom was here so I will get one tomorrow on Halloween and then post about her visit too.

Last October we had just had Shelby, but Jon still really badly wanted to go to Idaho during hunting season so I told him if he could find someone to come stay with me and our 4 week old daughter that he could go. So Jon called his mom and asked if she wouldn't mind coming and helping me out and visiting her new granddaughter. Of course she was really excited and so she flew down and stayed with us while Jon went hunting. This has now kind of become a tradition and we LOVE it. Jon's mom flew down on Thursday night and stayed until Sunday. We had so much fun showing her what it is that Shelby and I do all week. We went to the park, shopping, In-n-Out burger, Cafe' Rio, and played at home with all of Shelby's toys. It was nice to be able to have Mom see how Shelby is in her own element. Anyways we had a wonderful time and hope that next hunting season it works out again. Thanks for the visit MOM!!!! We love you.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Oh those front teeth are too cute!!!