Monday, October 22, 2007

Tagged for the last time.... I hope!

I've been tagged twice. I'm supposed to write 8 weird things about me. This should be really easy for me, because I have a ton of weird little things that I do or think or even say. Whoever reads this and feels so inclined to do it then you are tagged too! Otherwise just enjoy :)

1. I am a neat freak. I can't think straight if my house is not clean. It must be dusted, dishes clean, everything put away clean before I can be productive in any way. Everything must be organized. I believe I get this from my parents. Molly has it too. (I just copied and pasted hers because it was true for me too) The only thing that I need to add is that I clean up Shelby's Toys about 30 times a day, even when she is still playing. I don't know why because it lasts for like all of 3 seconds, but it makes me feel better to always be cleaning. You asked for wierd

2. I am not a good singer, but I LOVE to sing. I belt out any and every song whether I know the words or not. I'll just make them up and carry on with my joyful tune. In my next life, I am going to have a good voice so that those around me won't be so annoyed at all my singing.

3. I have a really, I mean REALLY good memory. If you tell me something 5 years ago I will remember it. I can memorize anything really fast, even if it makes no sense to me at all (like when I help Jon study for dental school.) It is a blessing and a curse all at the same time. FYI don't tell me something if you want me to forget about it.

4. I'm addicted to Diet Coke. I have to have it in the morning so as to avoid a pounding headache. Whenever I'm stressed, Diet Coke is there to let all of my worries go away. It relaxes me and is so delicious...and sugar free. (again, Molly had it word for word from my head, so I just copied and pasted her.) P.S. Molly, you are the one who is making me do this thing.

5. I can tie balloons. That's right folks I am a clown in more than just my looks. I used to be a private contractor for different resturants around town. It was really good money, no committment, and best of all No BOSS!

6. I can't leave the house without my cell phone. I don't know what it is, but I can't stand when I miss someones call. I have a curiosity bone that is like a mile long so when I see that I have a message it just eats away at me until I check it. Who called?....What do they want?....Are they Okay?....Do they want to do something fun that I don't want to miss out on?...the list could go on, but I will spare you all the voices in my head.

7. I would rather be on the sea then on dry land. I sailed across the Atlantic Ocean as a crew member on a tall ship. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. We were out for about 3 months and only stopped 2 times to get supplies. I am not sure if anyone out there has been "land sick" but it is just like being sea sick, but with land. I had that for about a month when I got back. I miss the ocean! I loved how quite and calm it made me feel to be on bouy watch, fire watch, helm, (or any position for that matter) at like 4:00am just thinking about everything and nothing at the same time. Plus the storms were so incrediable to be in the middle of. The force, waves, and winds were so powerful, it was awesome to see how incediblely strong the creation or Ocean is. Sleeping in a Hammock is also a huge perk to the job!!!

8. I am SUPER competitive. I hate to lose at anything, that is why I can't play sports for "recreation" It just isn't fun, if you are not winning. I am like that with Card games (Jon won't play with me, or he just let's me win UGH (I don't like that either)) I somehow always find a way to compete even in things that aren't even supposed to be a contest. Luckily it has calmed a tiny bit since I have become a mom.

So there you have it; am I too weird for you? I feel like 8 was not enough, maybe I am just REALLY weird because I could have gone to like 20 without even having to stop and think. Make your own post so I can laugh at you too! That is if you are forced to by your sister or something.

2 comments:

Molly said...

You owe me two more weird things. You totally stole my weirdo traits.

Kellie Knapp said...

Yeah, I'm embarrased how happy it makes me to express my bordem in the form of being tagged! haha... your weird stuff is fun! I still can not believe you were a balloon chick. that CRACKS ME UP... I'm secretly jealous, you'll have to give a class or something and we can all learn how to make lil poodles! :)